Take charge of your career
Career in Your Suitcase Way
What will I end up with?
- Clarity on the red threads of my career
- The solid foundation to find and create personally meaningful work opportunities, including the raw materials for a strong CV and interview presentation
- A network of support providing confidence and motivation to find my opportunities
- Shared and gained inspiration, insights and experience with my fellow participants
- Copies of A Career in Your Suitcase and the Career in Your Suitcase Workbook – 15 Steps to Reinventing Yourself
How does it work?
- 18 hours of live facilitated webinar sessions led by certified career professionals over seven weeks
- Work through the 15 steps in the Career in Your Suitcase Workbook at your own pace in your own time
- Small group size allows interaction and personalised attention
- The group provides the network needed for support, dialogue and discussion during your career transition and work search process
- The group provides accountability for what you commit to yourself in this process
“I started the Career in Your Suitcase Way program very unsure about what to do next. [Now] I feel in control and although everything is mostly uncertain, especially as I am repatriating back to my home country, I am ok with facing uncertainty as I have recognised what is most important to me, what is nice to have and that I have control about what happens to me next regardless of location etc.
…my confidence in myself and my skills has increased since I started the course and that has helped the others. The weight of the world is no longer weighing me down!”
Read more testimonials here.Deborah
“I met Colleen when doing the Career in Your Suitcase Way program in Delft, The Netherlands. What I got of my communication with Colleen in the program then and since, is inspiration, courage, peacefulness and drive. I encourage everyone to do this program with Colleen at some point in their lives. Her approach is helpful in focusing and setting goals for your future.”
Read more testimonials here.Helga Stina