The Career in Your Suitcase Way
Boot Camp Program
The Career in Your Suitcase Boot Camp provides you with the foundation and insights to build your career forwards from where you now are. In 2.5 days it equips and empowers you to pioneer and navigate your personally meaningful career path.
WHAT I WILL END UP WITH:
- Clarity on the red threads of my career and life journey
- The solid foundation to find and create personally meaningful work opportunities
- Your unique details for a strong CV and interview presentation
- A practiced pitch for networking, my LinkedIn profile and bio
- A network for support, dialogue and discussion during my career transition and work search process
- Confidence and motivation to find my opportunities
- Shared and gained inspiration, insights and experience with my fellow participants
- Copies of A Career in Your Suitcase and the Career in Your Suitcase Workbook
HOW IT WORKS:
- 14 hours facilitated interactive workshop including materials, lunches and refreshments
- Small group size allows interaction and personalised attention
- The group provides accountability for what you commit to yourself in this process
- 2 hours of individual workshop preparation
- Facilitated by international certified career professionals
- Once you register you will receive an individual 30 minute exploratory session.
YOUR FACILITATORSHenriette Wentholt, CPCC-PCC & Colleen Reichrath-Smith, GCDF
F2F: Thursday and Friday 9:30 – 16:30 CET
Live Online: Thursday 9:00 – 11:30 CET
Location and Dates:
Amsterdam – July 5, 6, 12, 2018
Amsterdam – September 20, 21, 27, 2018
The Hague – October 4, 5, 11, 2018
Amsterdam – November 8, 9, 15, 2018
Price: 597* EUR excluding VAT, payable in one or two payments
*Early bird Discount of 20% when you register 6o days in advance and 10% when you register 30 days in advance. You save 116 EUR or 58 EUR!
Please note, the registration deadline is one week before the Boot Camp.
I met Colleen when doing the Career in Your Suitcase Way program in Delft, The Netherlands. My firm is a result of that wonderful, inspiring program led by Colleen. What I got of my communication with Colleen in the program then and since, is inspiration, courage, peacefulness and drive. I encourage everyone to do this program with Colleen at some point in their lives. Her approach is helpful in focusing and setting goals for your future.”Helga Stina
I was able to clear away the many clouds blocking my vision to what I wanted out of my career. I have focus, and project management tools to help me get what I want out of my career.
…thank you for helping me find a different passion… it was so obvious to figure it out when I did your workshop but at the same time hiding in plain sight, my deepest, oldest passion.Veronica