The Career in Your Suitcase Way
Boot Camp Program
WHAT I WILL END UP WITH:
- Clarity on the red threads of my career and life journey
- The solid foundation to find and create personally meaningful work opportunities
- Your unique details for a strong CV and interview presentation
- A practiced pitch for networking, my LinkedIn profile and bio
- A network for support, dialogue and discussion during my career transition and work search process
- Confidence and motivation to find my opportunities
- Shared and gained inspiration, insights and experience with my fellow participants
- Copies of A Career in Your Suitcase and the Career in Your Suitcase Workbook
HOW IT WORKS:
- 14 hours facilitated interactive workshop including materials, lunches and refreshments
- Small group size allows interaction and personalised attention
- The group provides accountability for what you commit to yourself in this process
- 2 hours of individual workshop preparation
- Facilitated by international certified career professionals
- Once you register you will receive an individual 30 minute exploratory session.
YOUR FACILITATORSHenriette Wentholt, CPCC-PCC & Colleen Reichrath-Smith, GCDF
F2F: Thursday and Friday 9:30 – 16:30 CET
Live Online: Thursday 9:00 – 11:30 CET
Location and Dates:
Amsterdam – November 8, 9, 15, 2018
Price: 597* EUR excluding VAT, payable in one or two payments
*Early bird Discount of 20% when you register 6o days in advance and 10% when you register 30 days in advance. You save 116 EUR or 58 EUR!
Please note, the registration deadline is one week before the Boot Camp.
I met Colleen when doing the Career in Your Suitcase Way program in Delft, The Netherlands. My firm is a result of that wonderful, inspiring program led by Colleen. What I got of my communication with Colleen in the program then and since, is inspiration, courage, peacefulness and drive. I encourage everyone to do this program with Colleen at some point in their lives. Her approach is helpful in focusing and setting goals for your future.”
I was able to clear away the many clouds blocking my vision to what I wanted out of my career. I have focus, and project management tools to help me get what I want out of my career.
…thank you for helping me find a different passion… it was so obvious to figure it out when I did your workshop but at the same time hiding in plain sight, my deepest, oldest passion.