Find It Together
Are you looking for work opportunities and not sure how to find them?
Do you find work search isolating and frustrating?
FIT empowers and equips your work search.
- Exchange experiences, tools and tips
- Ask for input and advice
- Provide accountability
- Share the ups and downs of work search
What is FIT?
- A monthly online meeting and virtual network for support, dialogue and discussion during your work search process
- Insights on the most effective work search practices
- CV and interview tips
- Opportunity to practice your networking pitch
- Confidence and motivation to find your opportunities
- Exchange experiences with the group during sessions and in the private LinkedIn Group
How does it work?
- Facilitated by certified career professional with international experience
- Group size is small allowing interaction and personalised attention
- The ongoing group support provides the network needed for inspiration, dialogue and discussion during your work search process
- The group provides accountability for what you commit to yourself in this process
- Private LinkedIn group provides the opportunity to connect with each other outside of the monthly facilitated sessions. You will also receive weekly inspiration there from the facilitators
We meet online via zoom.us on the third Monday of each month from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. CET.
Come and try FIT out for the first time at no cost.
When you decide to join the group following your first session, the price is 30 EUR ex VAT for three sessions or 12 EUR per session, billed quarterly. You can cancel your registration up to 24 hours before the next FIT.
Here are our terms and conditions.
Canadian career consultant, Colleen Reichrath-Smith, GCDF, co-author of A Career in Your Suitcase® and co-creator of the Career in Your Suitcase Way will inspire you with practical examples and tips and facilitate structured and comfortable sharing of experiences and information between participants.